Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed (Free Minibar)
- One Double Bed
- Two Twin Beds
Superior Twin Room (Free Minibar)
- Two Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Free Minibar)
- One Double Bed
- Two Twin Beds
Deluxe Twin Room (Free Minibar) - Non-refundable..
- Two Single Beds
Historic Prague hotel with shuttle to Wenceslas Square
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
Near city center
Set in Prague's fashionable Vinohrady district, this former luxury apartment building, built in 1897, is less than 1 minle (2 kilometers) from the National Museum and Wenceslas Square shops.
Health club, spa
In addition to Belle Epoque architectural details, Le Palais Hotel offers access to its health club with fitness equipment, sauna, steam bath, and aroma showers. The Pure Spa offers 5 treatment rooms.
The 60 rooms and 12 suites offer high-speed Internet access, city or patio views, DVD players, laptop-sized safes, and complimentary minibars and coffee & tea service. Marble bathrooms have heated floors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Down a curving cream marble staircase, Le Palais Hotel's Pure Spa includes a fitness area with a wide range of weight machines, treadmills, and step machines. The sauna, steam room, and aroma showers in turn-of-the-century Turkish style; the mosaic-lined showers spray water scented with menthol or lemon.
The hotel also has a restaurant, a classic English-style library with a fireplace, and a cozy lobby bar, which features complimentary wireless Internet access. The hotel also has a computer station and wedding services.
- Steam room
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Computer rental
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Medical assistance available
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1897
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Full-service health spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Express check-in
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 72
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 4
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Le Papillon - Seasonal ingredients are used for the international haute cuisine. A children's menu and private dining with the chef are available. The restaurant has a fireplace and garden terrace. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lobby Bar & Library - The English-style bar is open 24 hours a day and offers cocktails, drinks, and sandwiches. Located within the library, the bar features comfortable leather armchairs, a fireplace, and a cigar corner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
The hotel's Pure Spa features 5 treatment rooms including a couple's room and offers massages, facials, and body treatments using Ligne St. Barth products made in St. Barthélemy in the French Caribbean. The spa also has a Hammam, floatation bed, and Ligne St. Barth spa boutique.
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CZK 15 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CZK 590 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CZK 2000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: CZK 750 per day
- Pet fee: CZK 750
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 1900 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.