Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
- High-speed Internet access
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Advance Purchase
- Two Queen Beds
Portland eco-friendly hotel near Pioneer Courthouse Square
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Portland, walking distance from Brody Theater and Pioneer Courthouse Square. Also nearby are Tom McCall Waterfront Park and Jeld-Wen Field.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard Marriott City Center features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 5300 square feet (492 square meters) include a meeting/conference room, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a health club, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Courtyard Marriott City Center is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 256
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 16
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5300
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 492
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- LCD TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The Original - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.