Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Second Floor
- 2 double
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking, Second Floor
- 2 double
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, Second Floor
- 1 queen
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Smoking, Second Floor
- 1 queen
Pickering eco-friendly hotel with a 24-hour fitness facility
Situated in Pickering, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Rouge Park and Toronto Zoo. Area attractions also include University of Toronto Scarborough and Morningside Park.
Comfort Inn provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 646 square feet (58 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness facility, barbecue grills, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 58
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Computer station
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 646
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Number of floors - 2
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per stay (maximum CAD 10.00 per stay)
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.