Book your room at The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa
Grand Room, Balcony (Grand Seaview-Breakfast)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 1 child)
Beachfront hotel with relaxing spa services
Nestled on the beach, this Takua Thung hotel is within 32 mi (52 km) of Ao Phang Nga National Park, Nang Thong Beach, and Bang Niang Beach.
Guests of this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a spa tub and a fitness center.
Rooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus room service and separate bathtubs and showers. Free bottled water, safes, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa like an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
Self parking (surcharge)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Patcharin Restaurant - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and hot springs are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Volleyball on site
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Spa tub in spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1250 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1750 (from 4 to 12 years old)
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.