Book your room at The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa
Deluxe Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Grand (Grand Sea View)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Honeymoon Pool villaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Grand Villa, Private PoolMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite (Hotspring Pool Suite)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
Wake up to the ocean at your door at this Takua Thung resort, which is set on its own private beach.
Catch some rays on The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa's private beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or spend the day at a marina.
In addition to air conditioning and safes, guestrooms feature minibars along with coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa
At your hotel
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa like a marina and an outdoor pool.
The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. This beach resort also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Babysitting or childcare
- Swim-up bar
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
Eat and drink
Patcharin Restaurant - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A private beach, hot springs, and a marina are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Volleyball on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages and body treatments. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs and a spa tub.
- Spa tub in spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for The Hotspring Beach Resort & Spa
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 2500
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1250 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1750 (from 4 to 12 years old)
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.