Book your room at Hotel Priori
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel in Perugia near Palazzo dei Priori
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is close to Banker's Guild Hall, Palazzo dei Priori, and National Gallery of Umbria. Also nearby are Fontana Maggiore and Piazza IV Novembre.
Hotel Priori provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, a rooftop terrace, and 24-hour room service.
In addition to climate control and safes, guestrooms feature desks along with hair dryers and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 592 square feet (55 square meters) include a meeting room. This Perugia hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Priori is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 592
- Conference space size (meters) - 55
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1600
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available, Offsite parking reservations required
In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- In-room safe
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
The fine print for Hotel Priori
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed daily from 11:30 PM - 7 AM.
The front desk will be closed during the following times:
January - March
Daily from 11:30 PM - 7 AM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 5 and EUR 5 for adults, EUR 0 and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 5 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.