Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
- One Queen Bed
- One King Bed
Basic Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- Four Single Beds
Villa, 2 Bedrooms
- Four Single Beds
Scarborough resort with a bar/lounge
Situated near the beach in Scarborough, this resort is in the same area as Hillarys Boat Harbour, Subiaco Oval and Aquarium of Western Australia. Area attractions also include Station Street Markets Subiaco and Claremont Showgrounds.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Scarborough Observation Resort provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
In addition to refrigerators and wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with premium bedding and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This resort offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Scarborough resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Scarborough Observation Resort is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 2
- Business center
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Standard TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 7.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.