Availability: Rydges Perth
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Club Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Perth hotel in city center, near conventions and shops
In the central business district (CBD), this Perth hotel is adjacent to His Majesty's Theatre and 1 block from the Murray Street Mall. The Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre is 0.5 km (0.3 mi) away.
Restaurant and bar
The hotel's popular CBD Restaurant and Bar showcases local cuisine and regional wines. Alfresco dining is offered seasonally. A business center is on site, and a nearby gym is available for complimentary use. Rydges Perth is smoke-free.
Rydges Perth's air-conditioned guestrooms include LCD TVs, minibars, coffee and tea, in-room safes, and hair dryers. Free wireless Internet access is available. Desks come with ergonomic chairs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rydges Perth Amenities
Rydges Perth hotel is in Perth's central business district. Internet workstations are provided in the lobby. The hotel also offers complimentary use of a nearby gym. Other amenities include free wireless Internet access, luggage storage, elevator/lift, porter/bellhop, and wedding services. 7 meeting rooms are available for guests traveling on business. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available on request for a surcharge.
The hotel's CBD Restaurant and Bar, open daily, serves a buffet breakfast with hot and cold items from 6 AM to 10 AM on weekdays and 7 AM to 10:30 AM on weekends. The restaurant also serves lunch and dinner, featuring fresh local ingredients, a pizza oven, and regional wines. Patio dining is available.
The hotel is smoke-free; fines apply for smoke-free violations. This hotel does not accept pets.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 245
- Number of floors - 16
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Rydges Perth's on-site restaurant, CBD Restaurant and Bar, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with a focus on fresh, local cuisine and regional wines. Patio dining and 24-hour room service are available. A children's menu is also available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Rydges Perth Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 30 for adults and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.