Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Twin Room
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Perth hotel in city center, near conventions and shops
In the central business district (CBD), this Perth hotel is adjacent to His Majesty's Theatre and 1 block from the Murray Street Mall. The Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre is 0.5 km (0.3 mi) away.
Restaurant and bar
The hotel's popular CBD Restaurant and Bar showcases local cuisine and regional wines. Alfresco dining is offered seasonally. A business center is on site, and a nearby gym is available for complimentary use. Rydges Perth is smoke-free.
Rydges Perth's air-conditioned guestrooms include LCD TVs, minibars, coffee and tea, in-room safes, and hair dryers. High-speed cable and wireless Internet access is available. Desks come with ergonomic chairs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rydges Perth hotel is in Perth's central business district. Internet workstations are provided in the lobby. The hotel also offers complimentary use of a nearby gym. Other amenities include wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge), luggage storage, elevator/lift, porter/bellhop, and wedding services. 7 meeting rooms are available for guests traveling on business. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available on request for a surcharge.
The hotel's CBD Restaurant and Bar, open daily, serves a buffet breakfast with hot and cold items from 6 AM to 10 AM on weekdays and 7 AM to 10:30 AM on weekends. The restaurant also serves lunch and dinner, featuring fresh local ingredients, a pizza oven, and regional wines. Patio dining is available.
The hotel is smoke-free; fines apply for smoke-free violations. This hotel does not accept pets.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 245
- Number of floors - 16
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wake-up calls
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- City view
Rydges Perth's on-site restaurant, CBD Restaurant and Bar, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with a focus on fresh, local cuisine and regional wines. Patio dining and 24-hour room service are available. A children's menu is also available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 30 for adults and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 18 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.