Book your room at Mercure Hotel Perth
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Perth near Swan Bells Belltower
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Central Law Courts, Swan Bells Belltower, and Perth Mint. Also nearby are WACA Ground and Kings Park War Memorial.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Hotel Perth features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Hotel Perth
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Mercure Hotel Perth provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 6 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure Hotel Perth is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 239
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 13
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Mercure Hotel Perth has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Mercure Hotel Perth
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, JCB International
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: AUD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge