Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel in Perth near Swan Bells Belltower
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Playhouse Theatre, Swan Bells Belltower, and WACA Ground. Also nearby are Western Australia's Government House and Perth Concert Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Hotel Perth features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Mercure Hotel Perth provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Mercure Hotel Perth is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 239
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 13
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- City view
Mercure Hotel Perth has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 28 per day (in/out privileges)
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.