Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
4-star hotel in Arras with a restaurant
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is close to Place des Heros, Arras Hotel de Ville, and Grand Place. Also nearby are Maison Robespierre and Notre Dame Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Atria Arras Centre features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and conference/meeting rooms.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, room service (during limited hours), and an elevator (lift).
- Total number of rooms - 80
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Street parking (metered)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
O 58 - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.