Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Le Touquet-Paris-Plage hotel with a business center
Situated near the beach in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, this hotel is close to Aqualud, Le Touquet Beach and Le Touquet Golf Club. Regional attractions also include Parc Bagatelle and Hardelot Golf.
Hôtel Red Fox provides complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, a business center, and a 24-hour front desk.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. This Le Touquet-Paris-Plage hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2011.
- Number of floors - 5
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Bathtub or shower
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.