Book your room at Pavillon Courcelles Parc Monceau
Classic StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family ApartmentMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Business-friendly hotel near Arc de Triomphe
Near Parc de Monceau
Set on a residential side street, this Paris hotel is 500 meters from the Parc de Monceau and one kilometer from both the Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysées.
Amenities include secretarial and translation services, concierge services, daily Continental breakfast, and wireless Internet access.
All 42 rooms at Pavillon Courcelles Parc Monceau have kitchenettes, bathrooms with showers, and wireless Internet (surcharge). In-room massages are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pavillon Courcelles Parc Monceau
Safe-deposit boxes are housed at the Pavillon Courcelles Parc Monceau's front desk, and complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access is available in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Express check-in
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 8 EUR )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A Continental breakfast is offered daily (surcharge).
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Bistro de Theo
Dome de Villiers
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 8 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 26 per person (one way)