Book your room at Hôtel Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room (Prestige)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, View (Paris Sky)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Hip luxury hotel in the heart of Paris
This Paris hotel is located in the heart of the city, a short walk from the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysees, and the Musee d'Art Moderne de la Ville de Paris. Parc Monceau is also just a few blocks away.
The hotel features a restaurant, Makassar, which offers a unique fusion of French and Asian cuisine, The hotel also offers a fitness center, a business center and meeting rooms with natural daylight.
Guestrooms include satellite LCD television, minibars, in-room safes that fit laptops, Internet access, phones, desks, premium cotton sheets, and complimentary daily newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Centrally located in the heart of Paris, this luxury hotel features a health club. Guests can dine at the hip on-site restaurant, Makassar, which features French and Indonesian cuisine throughout the day. The attached lounge offers full-bar service well into the evening. In-room dining is also available. Four meeting rooms span 1,711 square feet and feature wired and wireless Internet access, and audiovisual equipment. Additionally, the Renaissance Arc De Triomphe Hotel has a business center, concierge desk, bellhop, and self and valet parking (surcharges apply).
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 8
- Business center
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2009
- Conference space size (feet) - 1711
- Conference space size (meters) - 159
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 EUR per day ) , Wired internet access ( 10 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- MP3 docking station
- Bathtub or shower
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Eat and drink
Makassar Lounge and Restaurant - This casual restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner from two menus, one featuring modern French fare and the other specializing in cuisine from Indonesia. Diners are surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the hotel's interior gardens. The attached ultra-hip lounge has a full bar. Open daily. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The on-site health club features fitness equipment and free weights.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Hôtel Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hôtel Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.