Please enter your travel dates.
West Palm Beach green/sustainable hotel near CityPlace
In historical district
Situated in the city center, this green/sustainable hotel is close to CityPlace, The Society of the Four Arts, and Henry Morrison Flagler Museum. Also nearby is the Palm Beach County Convention Center.
At Hyatt Place West Palm Beach/Downtown recreational amenities include a spa tub and a fitness facility. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
42-inch plasma TVs
Plasma televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Place West Palm Beach/Downtown features a spa tub and a fitness facility. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary hot breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1,122 square feet (104 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. This Art Deco hotel also offers a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Hyatt Place West Palm Beach/Downtown is a smoke-free property.
Pet Policy: For guest staying 1-6 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered. Guests staying 7-30 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee plus an additional $100 cleaning fee will be administered. Guests staying 30 + nights, please contact the hotel, using the contact details provided on the booking confirmation. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes. A maximum of 2 dogs per room are permitted. Only dogs weighing 50 lbs and under are permitted; two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds; the pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at the hotel's discretion. All pets must be housebroken. Service animals exempt from fees.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Number of floors - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 104
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2009
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1,122
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Plasma TV
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Enjoy our complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet™, served daily, with hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, oatmeal and plenty more to choose from.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a fitness facility. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 22, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 19.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per room, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay) plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Book a stay in a "15% OFF" rate category and receive the following:
- 15% off room rate (discount reflected in rate paid at time of booking)
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
Offer also includes the following amenities that are available to all guests: