Please enter your travel dates.
Victorian hotel in Chipping Norton with a full-service spa
Situated in a rural location, this spa hotel is close to Chipping Norton Golf Club. Area attractions also include Rollright Stones.
In addition to a restaurant, Heythrop Park Hotel features a golf course. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and desks; rooms also include complimentary newspapers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Heythrop Park Hotel features a golf course and an indoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities include a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Victorian hotel also offers a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Guests can use the business facilities at a partner hotel. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Heythrop Park Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Free parking
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Full-service health spa
- Half board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- One meeting/conference room
- Tennis on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Health club
- Pool table
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1800
- Golf course on site
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Terrace Restaurant - Overlooking the golf course and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered. Open select days
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including a health club. In addition to an indoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Hunting on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Running track/path on site
- Sports center on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests staying in annexe rooms and Main House rooms should check in at the Main House front entrance.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 9.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Deal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.