Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Poolside
- Two Queen Beds
Business Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- One Queen Bed
One Queen Bed, Non-Smoking, 2nd Floor
- One Queen Bed
Port Elgin eco-friendly motel with an indoor pool
Situated in Port Elgin, this eco-friendly motel is close to Piper's Glen Golf Club, Port Elgin Beach, and MacGregor Point Provincial Park. Area attractions also include South Port Golf Course and Saugeen Golf Club.
At Super 8 Port Elgin, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. The motel also features a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Super 8 Port Elgin provides a spa tub and a sauna. The motel offers a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This motel offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly motel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
Super 8 Port Elgin is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Picnic area
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
An indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 11 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.