Availability: Days Inn and Conference Centre - Owen Sound
Owen Sound eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the beach in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Georgian College Owen Sound Campus, Stone Tree Golf, and Billy Bishop Museum. Also nearby are Owen Sound Marine-Rail Museum and Central Westside United Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Days Inn and Conference Centre - Owen Sound features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Days Inn and Conference Centre - Owen Sound Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Days Inn and Conference Centre - Owen Sound provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A 24-hour business center is on site. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, an arcade/game room, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Arcade/game room
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool (saltwater, heated)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Climate control
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Kincaids Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Days Inn and Conference Centre - Owen Sound Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.