Availability: Residence Inn by Marriott Ottawa Downtown
Please enter your travel dates.
Ottawa eco-friendly hotel near Parliament Hill
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Confederation Park, Parliament Hill, and Supreme Court of Canada. Also nearby are University of Ottawa and National Gallery of Canada.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Residence Inn by Marriott Ottawa Downtown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Inn by Marriott Ottawa Downtown Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Residence Inn by Marriott Ottawa Downtown provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 5700 square feet (513 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
Residence Inn by Marriott Ottawa Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 513
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 5700
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 14
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 177
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Onsite dining venue - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Residence Inn by Marriott Ottawa Downtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that the lobby is located on the 4th floor.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 21 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 85 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.