Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds, Lake View
- Two Double Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Lake View
- One King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Lake View
- One King Bed
Murphy Suite, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
4-star romantic hotel in Gatineau with a full-service spa
Situated on the waterfront, this romantic hotel is close to Hull-Chelsea-Wakefield Steam Train, Canadian Museum of Civilization, and Maison du velo. Also nearby are Jacques Cartier Park and Canadian Museum of Civilization.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Lac-Leamy features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a casino.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include video-game consoles and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Hilton Lac-Leamy features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 51000 square feet (4590 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a casino, a children's pool, and a health club.
Hilton Lac-Leamy is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 51000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4590
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Full-service health spa
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 20
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tennis on site
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 349
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Bathroom scale
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Le Baccara - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Tennis on site
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Dock nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Playground nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 20.91 per person (approximately)
- Babysitting/childcare fee: CAD 16 per hour, per child
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.