Availability: Hilton Lac-Leamy
Classic Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Classic Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Murphy Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King Bed, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King Bed, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star romantic hotel in Gatineau with a full-service spa
Situated on the waterfront, this romantic hotel is close to Hull-Chelsea-Wakefield Steam Train, Canadian Museum of History, and Maison du velo. Also nearby are Jacques Cartier Park and Canadian Museum of History.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Lac-Leamy features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a casino.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with video-game consoles and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Lac-Leamy Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Hilton Lac-Leamy features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 51000 square feet (4590 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a casino, a children's pool, and a health club. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hilton Lac-Leamy is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (feet) - 51000
- Conference space size (meters) - 4590
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Full-service spa
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 20
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tennis on site
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 349
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
Le Baccara - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Tennis on site
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Hilton Lac-Leamy Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 20.91 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.