Please enter your travel dates.
West Room, 1 Double Bed, Shared Bathroom
- One Double Bed
The Big Room, 2 Double Beds, Shared Bathroom
- Two Double Beds
East Room, 1 Double Bed, Shared Bathroom
- One Double Bed
Eco-friendly bed & breakfast with a complimentary breakfast, in Ottawa (Centretown)
This eco-friendly bed & breakfast is located in Ottawa (Centretown), near the airport, Museum of Nature, Ottawa City Hall, and Department of National Defense. Also nearby are Parliament Hill and National Gallery of Canada.
Downtown Bed & Breakfast & Spa provides complimentary wireless Internet access, massage/treatment rooms, laundry facilities, and free parking.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and sofa beds, guestrooms feature climate control along with separate sitting areas and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This eco-friendly bed & breakfast also offers a fitness center, spa services, and a garden. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Downtown Bed & Breakfast & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 2
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Picnic area
- Free guest parking during stay
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Video library
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Shared bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Extra towels/bedding
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Separate dining area
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Down comforter
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at Noon
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 8 PM must contact the Downtown Bed & Breakfast & Spa at least 48 hours prior to arrival to receive late check-in instructions.
Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Sustainable Tourism Eco-certification Program (STEP) - 5 Stars, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.