Book your room at Holiday Inn Leeds Wakefield M1 J40
Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Ossett hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Thornes Park Athletics Stadium, Wakefield Theatre Royal, and Wakefield Cathedral. Local attractions also include Sandal Castle.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Leeds Wakefield M1 J40 features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Leeds Wakefield M1 J40
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 8 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Traders Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Holiday Inn Leeds Wakefield M1 J40
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu