Availability: Scandic Edderkoppen
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Centrally located Oslo hotel near Royal Castle
Central Oslo hotel
Conveniently located in the center of Oslo, just minutes away from the main street Karl Johan, the Scandic Edderkoppen is a short walk from the train station, and near the Parliament and Royal Palace.
Edderkoppen theater on-site
The minimalist Scandic Edderkoppen is perfect for large conferences or small parties, with an on-site 600-seat theater, restaurant, and bar, as well as meeting rooms and a gym.
Scandinavian decorated rooms
The en-suite rooms are comfortably furnished with wooden floors and an armchair, and guests can make use of the in-room WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Edderkoppen Amenities
The unique combination of hotel and theater makes the Scandic Edderkoppen an exceptional place to stay in Oslo, and the hotel houses Norway’s largest archive of theater and show pictures. Hotel guests have free access to the gym and sauna. After a workout in the gym, guests can have a drink at the hotel’s Spanish Fly bar, or enjoy a meal at Juster, the on-site restaurant.
The world-class conference facilities at the Scandic Edderkoppen can accommodate groups of 8 to 600 people in the theater and boardrooms. Event catering and bike rentals are possible. Onsite parking is available for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 241
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 11094
- Conference space size (meters) - 1031
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Bicycle rentals on site
Scandic Edderkoppen Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: NOK 240 per day
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.