Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Single Beds
Superior Twin Room
- Two Single and One Sofa Bed
Asker eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Whale Beach, Sandvika Center, and Kalvoya Island. Regional attractions also include Kon Tiki Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Asker features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers; rooms also include irons/ironing boards and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 7381 square feet (686 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Total number of rooms - 167
- Number of floors - 4
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Covered parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7381
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 686
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Covered parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Scandic Asker has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: NOK 75 per day
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.