Availability: Rica Victoria Hotel, Oslo
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Oslo eco-friendly hotel near Karl Johan Street
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Oslo, walking distance from Oslo Tourist Information, Karl Johan Street, and Parliament. Also nearby are Royal Palace and Oslo City Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Rica Victoria Hotel, Oslo features complimentary bicycles. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rica Victoria Hotel, Oslo Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1883 square feet (175 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 199
- Number of floors - 8
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1883
- Conference space size (meters) - 175
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Victoria Haven - This buffet restaurant serves lunch only. Open select days
Victor - This bar serves light fare only. Open daily
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Rica Victoria Hotel, Oslo Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: NOK 315 per night
- Pet fee: NOK 250 per pet
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 200 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 200-400 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.