Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Single Room
- 1 single
- 1 bed
- 1 bed
- 1 bed
Oslo eco-friendly hotel near Karl Johan Street
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Oslo, walking distance from Bazaar Halls, Karl Johan Street, and Oslo Cathedral. Also nearby are Oslo Opera House and Parliament.
In addition to a restaurant, Rica Oslo Hotel features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rica Oslo Hotel features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. 13 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, currency exchange, and an elevator (lift).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 175
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Free breakfast
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Bjorvigen Mat and Vinhus - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open select days
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fees vary based on length of stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 200 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 200-400 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.