Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Room, Women only, Non Smoking
- 2 double
Luxury Double Room, Non Smoking
- 1 king
Deluxe Double Room, Non Smoking
- 1 king
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking
- 2 double
4-star spa hotel in Osaka (Kita) near Umeda Sky Building
This spa hotel is located in the heart of Osaka, walking distance from Floating Garden Observatory and Umeda Sky Building. Also nearby are Osaka Science Museum and Osaka Symphony Hall.
Recreational amenities at The Westin Osaka include an indoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include an area shuttle and a full-service spa.
LED televisions include digital channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, The Westin Osaka features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 603 square feet (56 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and spa services. Guests can use the health club at a partner hotel. An area shuttle within 1 km and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
The Westin Osaka has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Total number of rooms - 303
- Number of floors - 30
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 603
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 56
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Beauty services
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Computer rental
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Health club
- Creche (nursery)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Year Built 1993
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LED TV
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
AMADEUS - This restaurant overlooks the garden.
KOKYU - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
HANANO - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
LOBBY LOUNGE - This café serves lunch only. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path on site
Fitness Club has 3 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 20
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 20 years old.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 3000 for adults and JPY 1500 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1050 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 1050 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 1500 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 750 (one way), (up to 12 years old)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5000 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.