Please enter your travel dates.
Qn Accessible W Bathtub
- 1 queen
Deluxe 2 Queens
2 Queens Jr Suite
- 2 queen
Relaxing Tucson desert oasis with golf, tennis, spa
Situated on 500 acres at the base of the Santa Catalina Mountains, 13 miles from downtown Tucson, the Hilton Tucson El Conquistador offers a Sonoran setting with up-close views of Pusch Ridge.
Golf, pools, tennis
Guests have access to 2 championship 18-hole golf courses, a 9-hole course, 2 tennis centers, an on-site equestrian center, spa services, and a “water oasis” featuring a waterslide pool and spa tubs.
Desert and Garden Views
Southwestern-style guestrooms and casitas at this Tucson-area Hilton have desert or garden views, Hilton Serenity beds, and CD player/clock radios with MP3 docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located within 3 miles of Catalina State Park and 13 miles from downtown Tucson, Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort offers many recreational opportunities. These include 3 golf courses and a putting green, 10 lighted tennis courts, 2 fitness centers, spa services, and horseback riding and lessons (surcharges may apply).
The Desert Springs Oasis area has a 143-foot waterslide, a fish-shaped children's pool, and hot and cold spa tubs. Guests can enjoy 5 onsite restaurants, including indoor, outdoor, or poolside dining.
The hotel’s full-service spa, Elements Spa, features a mountain view and offers body wraps and other treatments.
This Arizona resort has 100,000 square feet of meeting space, a staffed business center, conference center, computer station, and wireless Internet access in public areas (surcharge).
Complimentary 24-hour shuttle service is provided between the resort and country club, which is 3 miles away. A roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) is available on request. Valet parking (surcharge) and complimentary self-parking are provided.
This resort is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 428
- Free self parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 10
- Pool sun loungers
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
Sundance Café - Casual dining. American and Southwestern fare. Breakfast and lunch.
Dos Locos - Festive restaurant with high ceilings. Outdoor patio with view of the Catalina Mountains. Specializing in Nuevo Latino cuisine. Small and large plates available. Prickly pear margaritas and other specialty cocktails. Reservations recommended. Nightly dinner.
Desert Spring Cantina - Poolside dining, outdoor dining areas. Sandwiches, salads, appetizers, and a full bar. Open seasonally for lunch.
La Vista Café - Located at El Conquistador Golf Club, with mountain and city views from most tables. Burgers, salads, wraps, and other light fare. Daily lunch.
Conquistador Lounge - Lobby bar with pool and mountain views. Southwestern décor, bubbling fountains, and high ceilings. Starbucks coffee drinks, and full cocktail bar. Open from early morning to late evening.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Sample menu for Dos Locos restaurant
- Lobster and rock shrimp quesadilla with manchego cheese, roasted corn, and chipotle crema
- Tortilla soup with grilled chicken, queso fresco, avocado, and tortilla strips
- Ahi tuna tostadas on crispy corn tortillas with cucumber, jalapeno, cilantro, sesame, limon cocktail sauce, avocado, and pico de gallo
- New York strip churrasco: Brazilian-style barbecue steak, bacon and blue cheese potatoes, cilantro lime chimichurri, and ancho demi glace
- Pepita crusted halibut: oven roasted halibut covered in toasted pumpkin seeds with tropical fruit, jicama salsa, and served with chilled mango vinaigrette
- Chicken adobo: tender breast of chicken spiced with lime, adobo soft corn grits, roasted shallot demi fennel, and peashoot ensalada
Recreational amenities are either at the resort or its country club, which is three miles away via complimentary 24-hour shuttle service.
Golf lessons are available on-site. In addition to three golf courses–the nine-hole Pusch Ridge, 18-hole The Conquistador, and 18-hole Canada–the resort has 10 lighted tennis courts at two tennis centers (lessons available for surcharge), and two fitness centers with spa treatment rooms. Also featured are four pools – equipped with sun loungers – which include a large freeform pool with 143-foot waterslide, a fish-shaped children's pool, and a six-lane lap pool. Six spa tubs and a cold-dip plunge are also on site.
Regulation racquetball (surcharge), basketball, and volleyball courts are additional recreational options, as are trails for jogging, walking, and biking. Personal trainers are available, and aerobics, yoga, Pilates, aqua, and stretching classes are offered (surcharges).
The on-site equestrian center offers regularly scheduled scenic trail rides on resort grounds and in the adjacent desert, as well as moonlight and breakfast rides. Experts offer horsemanship classes on English and Western-style riding. Surcharges apply for all.
Daily complimentary activities, designed for children, might include whale races, water scavenger hunts, water balloon tosses, basketball shootouts, and volleyball games. A seasonal kids' club caters to ages 4–12 (surcharge).
Situated at the foot of the Santa Catalina Mountains, the resort offers opportunities for mountain hiking and exploration. Mountain bike rentals are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Shuttle service
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 11 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Book a stay in a qualifying rate category and receive one round of golf per adult per day.
A service charge of $10 per night will be collected by the hotel upon check-out. To book tee times, please call the hotel using the contact information on the confirmation form received after booking via this Web site. Please book children as an adult if they are golfing. Not valid with any other discount, coupon or offer. This offer has a 72-hour cancellation policy.