Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, City View (Themed) - 1 King,
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View (Themed) - 2 Queens,
Anaheim hotel across from Disneyland® Resort
Neighbors with Disney
The Fairfield Inn is directly across the street from the Disneyland® Resort entrance and Disney's California Adventure® Park. Only a half-mile from Downtown Disney® District, and less than a mile to the Anaheim Convention Center.
Heated pool, spa tub
This family-friendly hotel features a year-round heated outdoor pool. A Seattle's Best Coffee and a Pizza Hut Express are conveniently located at the third-floor Marketplace.
Smoke-free guestrooms at the Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriott offer complimentary wireless Internet access, pay movies, hair dryers, coffee makers, iron and ironing boards, and mini-refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Anaheim Fairfield Inn by Marriott is directly across the street from Disneyland® Park and Disney's California Adventure® Park, and a mile from the Anaheim Convention Center.
The third floor features a Seattle's Best Coffee, Pizza Hut Express, and a game room.
Guests can take advantage of complimentary computer stations in the hotel lobby or the complimentary wireless Internet access. Luggage storage is available. Recreation options include a year-round heated outdoor pool and spa tub. Limited parking is available. Guests can purchase Disneyland® Resort Park Hopper passes at the hotel.
Self and valet parking is available on site for a surcharge. Fines apply for smoking outside of designated areas.
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 9
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave in lobby
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 467
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 127
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1989
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1368
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shared bathroom with sink in room
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
Millie's Restaurant and Bakery - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Millie's is a friendly family style Anaheim restaurant that provides room service to the Fairfield Inn Anaheim Hotel.
Seattle's Best Coffee - Located on the third floor.
Pizza Hut Express - Located on the third floor.
Please note that this property does not offer a complimentary continental breakfast.
The hotel has a heated year-round outdoor pool and spa tub located in a landscaped courtyard, as well as a game room located on the third floor. Two public golf courses are within 9.5 miles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sports center nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 13 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 13 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.