Book your room at InterContinental Montreal
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Corner Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Intercontinental, Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Montreal (Old Montreal) near Notre Dame Basilica
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Montreal, walking distance from Jean-Paul Riopelle Square and Notre Dame Basilica. Also nearby are Christ Church Cathedral and Bonsecours Market.
In addition to 2 restaurants, InterContinental Montreal features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, InterContinental Montreal provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3000 square feet (279 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
InterContinental Montreal is a smoke-free property.
- Health club
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 357
- Number of floors - 26
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Airport transportation
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15.95 CAD per day ), Wired internet access ( 15.25 CAD per week )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Osco - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Bar Sarah B. - This bistro serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.25 per week (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 34 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 45 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: CAD 25
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.