Availability: Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort
3-star condominium resort with pools and private beach
This West Kelowna condominium resort is located on a lake and set on its own private sand beach, a short distance from Beaumont Family Estate Winery, Volcanic Hills Estate Winery, and Little Straw Vineyard. Local attractions also include Quails' Gate Estate Winery and Royal LePage Place.
Spend the day on Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort's private sand beach or relax by one of the condominium resort's 2 outdoor swimming pools.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Amenities
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sand beach. Bring your whole family to Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort for summer fun including 2 outdoor swimming pools, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a children's pool.
Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Picnic area
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- On private beach
- Free self parking
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Children's pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Sofa bed size
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Premium bedding
- Sofa bed
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
- Separate bedroom
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 25
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed daily from 5 PM - 9 AM.
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 5:00 PM.
This property collects a deposit amount equal to the first night at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- INCLUDED/NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE Wireless Internet access is included in the price. Parking is included in the price.
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.