Availability: Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room (Moderate)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, Partial Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Intimate hotel across the street from Waikiki Beach
Across from Waikiki Beach
This hotel is across the street from the sands of beautiful Waikiki Beach, perfect for swimming in the warm Pacific waters. Shopping is within 4 blocks at International Market Place and DFS Galleria.
Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel offers concierge services and discounted passes to a nearby fitness center. Local restaurants offer delivery of meals right to guests' doors.
Accommodations are decorated with Chinese screens and European and Chinese antiques or reproductions. All guestrooms are equipped with air conditioning, cable TV, safes, and compact refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel Amenities
The Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel is a mid-rise hotel located across from the world-famous Waikiki Beach. The hotel features a blend of European and Asian antiques that pays tribute to Hawaii's unique cultural mix.
Although this Honolulu hotel does not have an on-site restaurant, a delivery service will bring meals from many Waikiki restaurants to guests' rooms. The hotel offers wireless internet for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel does not have any restaurants but there are several dining options in the surrounding area.
Nearby restaurants include:
Duke's Bar & Grill
Lulu's Waikiki Surf Club
Discounted passes are available to a nearby fitness center.
Many recreational activities are available in the area surrounding the hotel. Surfboards, boogie boards, kayaks, ocean rafts, snorkel sets, and umbrella-and-beach-chair sets can be rented on Waikiki Beach. Outrigger canoes and catamarans offer rides from the beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Hawaii Green Business Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.