Please enter your travel dates.
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed (Ritz-Carlton) - EPQF
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
High-fashion hotel with day spa in Tysons Corner
Amid chic boutiques
Adjoining upscale Tysons Galleria in McLean, Virginia, this 24-story hotel is 5 miles from Wolf Trap Park, 12 miles from Washington, DC, and 14 miles from Dulles International Airport.
Guests at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner can indulge in a rose body wrap at the Ritz's elegant day spa, dip into the indoor lap pool or spa tub, and then relax over contemporary organic cuisine and wine at EnTYse.
Guestrooms at The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner have skyline views, and amenities include feather beds, luxury linens and bathrobes by Frette. Also included are coffee/tea makers, HD TVs, Italian marble baths, and Bulgari bath products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner boasts a day spa with a sauna and steam rooms; private therapy salons, heated indoor lap pool, and spa tub. Massages, reflexology, aromatherapy, body and beauty treatments are all available. Open 24 hours a day, the fitness center offers plasma televisions, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, treadmills, free weights, and Cybex weight training machines. A professional personal trainer is also available upon request (surcharge). Other amenities at this suburban DC hotel include EnTYse Restaurant and Lounge, with an acclaimed wine Selection and afternoon tea.
Business facilities at the Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner include 13 meeting rooms with 2,700 square meters (30,000 square feet) of space for your event.
Tysons Galleria is just outside the door and offers many high-end retailers, including Burberry, Chanel, Cartier, and Versace. Department stores such as Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue can be found at either end of the mall.
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 30000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2700
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beauty services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 24
- Total number of rooms - 398
- Room service (24 hours)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium bedding
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Turndown service
- Climate control
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Wake-up calls
- Air conditioning
- Welcome amenities
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
EnTYse Restaurant and Lounge - Offers an upscale food and wine experience in a relaxed environment. Specializes in organic and innovative approaches to comfort foods by Chef Jeff Sklaney. Featuring over 40 of the finest wines by the glass hand-selected by Sommelier Vincent Feraud. Open for lunch and dinner. Offers a daily afternoon tea and a children's afternoon “Tea with Peter Rabbit,” including hot chocolate, sandwiches, and sweets. Live music daily during lunch, afternoon, and dinner.
The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner offers an indoor lap pool. Open 24 hours a day, the fitness center contains plasma televisions, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, treadmills, free weights, and Cybex weight training machines. A professional personal trainer is also available upon request (surcharge).
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
The Day Spa features a staff of professionals who provide the latest in massage therapies, body treatments, and skin care. The spa's fitness center includes an indoor pool, personal training sessions, steam rooms, and saunas.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body wraps
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Spa café
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night
- Pet fee: USD 250 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.