Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed - No-Refunds
- 1 king
One King Bed, Accessible - No-Refunds
- 1 king
Two queen beds larger - Non Refundable
- 2 queen
Two Queens - Non-Refundable
Hotel with free shuttle near Arlington Courthouse
Metro: 1 block
Set across the street from Arlington County Courthouse, this eight-story hotel is one block from the Metro and two miles from Arlington National Cemetery and Georgetown.
Free shuttle within 2 miles
Hilton Garden Inn Arlington offers a complimentary local shuttle within a 2-mile radius, complimentary Starbucks coffee in the lobby, a fitness center, a casual grill, and complimentary wifi.
Guestrooms at this Arlington hotel have microwaves and refrigerators, pay movies, coffeemakers, and complimentary high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Navigating Arlington's complex street system is easy with the help of the Hilton Garden Inn's complimentary shuttle, which goes anywhere within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers). A metro station lies only 1 block away. Closer to home, guests can exercise in the fitness center, dine alfresco on the landscaped deck, use the complimentary wireless Internet access, or relax on a sofa in front of the lobby's fireplace with a complimentary cup of Starbucks Coffee®. Meeting facilities measuring 3,135 square feet (282 square meters) are on site.
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 8
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 193
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Street parking (metered)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3135
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 282
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Garden Grille and Bar - Located off the lobby, the restaurant serves breakfast and dinner in the small dining room or on the patio under an awning. During the evening, guests can relax with a drink at the restaurant bar. Complimentary Starbucks coffee is available throughout the day.
Hilton Garden Inn Arlington offers a fitness center with weights, treadmills, an exercise bike, and stair machine.
The nearest golf course is five miles across the Potomac in Washington at Hains Point, which has 18 holes, a driving range, and miniature course overlooking the river.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 18.00 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.