Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
- 1 double
- 1 double
Single Room (Budget)
- 1 single
Haugesund eco-friendly hotel with a bar/lounge
Situated near the sea, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Haugesund Town Hall and Haraldshaugen. Area attractions also include St Olav's Church.
Rica Maritim Hotel offers a complimentary buffet breakfast. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 22 December to 2 January:
- One of the dining venues
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 28439 square feet (2643 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 311
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 28439
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2643
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 19
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant.
Gallionen - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Naustet Spiseri - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily
Brovingen Mat and Vin - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. Open select days
Cafe Rene - Overlooking the ocean, this family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.