Book your room at Hotel Regent
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Baden-Baden hotel in the city center
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Staatliche Kunsthalle Baden-Baden, Museum Frieder Burda, and Theater Baden-Baden. Also nearby are Casino Baden-Baden and Kurhaus Baden-Baden.
Hotel Regent provides complimentary wireless Internet access and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature DVD players, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Regent features a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift). Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Furnished balcony
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 3.50 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.00 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 15 for check-in between 9 PM and 11 PM
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star.