Availability: First Hotel Europa
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 King Bed, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Aalborg near North Jutland Art Museum
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Aalborg, walking distance from Aalborg Congress and Culture Center and North Jutland Art Museum. Also nearby are Aalborg Tower and Budolfi Cathedral.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is available. First Hotel Europa also features a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
First Hotel Europa Amenities
The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
First Hotel Europa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2002
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
First Hotel Europa Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: DKK 95 per day
- A pet fee will be charged
- Late check-out fee: DKK 150
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.