Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds (Compact)
- Two Single Beds
- One Double and One Single Bed
Quadruple Room (Compact)
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Vence hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is close to Musee de Saint-Paul, Fondation Maeght, and Vence Cathedral. Also nearby are Porte du Peyra and Chateau de Villeneuve Fondation Emile Hugues.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hotel des Cayrons provides free parking, a garden, and multilingual staff.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 15 September to 15 May:
- Swimming pool
Hotel des Cayrons features a seasonal outdoor pool, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Vence hotel also offers a garden, room service (during limited hours), and beach/pool umbrellas. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hotel des Cayrons is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Playground on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.