Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Superior Double Room
- 1 double
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Newcastle-upon-Tyne eco-friendly hotel near Castle Keep
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Newcastle-upon-Tyne Discovery Museum, Castle Keep, and St. James' Park. Also nearby are Grey's Monument and Quayside.
In addition to a restaurant, Jurys Inn Newcastle features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 9 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
Jurys Inn Newcastle is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 274
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Jurys Inn Newcastle has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Minimum guest age is 18
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.