Please enter your travel dates.
Landmark Midtown hotel near Rockefeller Center
Across from MoMA
Built by newspaper magnate William Randolph Hearst in 1926, this Midtown hotel is across from the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), 2 blocks from Broadway theaters, and 4 blocks from Rockefeller Center.
Art of dining
Warwick New York Hotel is home to the well-regarded Murals on 54 restaurant, serving contemporary American and international cuisine amid restored 1930s murals by renowned illustrator Dean Cornwell.
Guestrooms and suites include mahogany furniture, white comforters, desks, and wireless Internet access. Marble bathrooms contain pedestal sinks and Gilchrist & Soames English toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Warwick New York Hotel's 24-hour business center contains 4 computers with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a printer, and also offers faxing, copying, and secretarial services. A complimentary fitness center features treadmills, elliptical machines and stationary bikes equipped with flat-screen TVs, weight machines, and free weights.
Valet parking is available (surcharge), and room service is provided 24-hours a day. From private dining to professional event management, the Warwick New York offers 7,000 square feet of meeting space that can accomodate up to 450 people.
$45 per 24-hour period ($10 extra for SUVs) in garage with no in/out privileges.
Fee does not include tax and is subject to change without prior notification.
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 426
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 33
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Pool table
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
Murals on 54 - Restaurant featuring restored Dean Cornwell murals from 1937 and a vibrant look which blends a modern aesthetic with Art Deco, reflecting the building’s history. Innovative Continental cuisine with international influences. Fine seafood with French, Spanish, and Mediterranean accents. Breakfast daily. Lunch Monday–Friday.
Randolph's Bar - Restaurant and lounge with inviting sofas and armchairs and large windows overlooking New York City's famous Avenue of the Americas. Extensive wine list. Lunch and dinner served daily. Bar service to late night.
Warwick New York Hotel's complimentary fitness center contains treadmills, elliptical machines and stationary bikes equipped with flat-screen TVs, weight machines, and free weights.
Central Park, five blocks north of this Midtown New York hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, four blocks south, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.. A golf driving range is located at Chelsea Piers sports-and-entertainment complex 1.75 miles west.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 12.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.