Book your room at Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Downtown Nashville hotel across from state Capitol
Located in downtown Nashville, this Sheraton is a short walk to Bridgestone Arena, the Nashville Convention Center, and the historic Second Avenue District.
Meetings or massages
Along with 25,000 square feet of event space and free wireless Internet access, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness center, an indoor pool, a bistro, and a bar/lounge. Garage and valet parking are available at a surcharge.
All 482 guestrooms at Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel offer city views, new Sweet Sleeper beds, large desks, ergonomic chairs, marble vanities, and 47-inch LCD TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Guests of the Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel can work out in the fitness room.
Other amenities at this smoke-free hotel include valet and garage parking (surcharge), a fully equipped business center, free wireless Internet access throughout, and 25,000 square feet of event space. Tour buses stop at the hotel's front door. The Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel completed a multi-million dollar renovation in May 2014.
- Spa treatment room(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 28
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 482
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2250
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 25000
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 14.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired internet access ( 14.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Speakers Bistro - Located on the second floor, this restaurant overlooks the atrium lobby and serves a variety of cuisines. All meals served.
Sessions Lounge - Located just off the lobby, with a large marble bar surrounded by multiple seating areas with sofas and armchairs where guests can watch sports events on TV. Serves appetizers and a bar menu, as well as beer, wine, and cocktails. Open from early afternoon until late evening.
Room Service - Available from 6 AM to 11 PM.
The Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel is within walking distance of many entertainment venues, including Bridgestone Arena, Ryman Auditorium, and the historic Second Avenue district.
A fitness room is on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Sheraton Nashville Downtown Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.