Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Advance Purchase
- One Bed
One King Bed Suite Nonsmoking - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Bonita Springs eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Bonita Springs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Naples-Fort Myers Greyhound Track, Barefoot Beach, and Bonita Beach Park. Local attractions also include Imperial Golf Club.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Bonita Springs provides a 24-hour business center, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A 24-hour business center is on site. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
- Free outdoor parking
- 24-hour business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Self parking
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Number of floors - 4
- Swimming pool - outdoor (heated)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per room, per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.