Please enter your travel dates.
Nanjing hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Chaotian Palace, Temple of Confucius, and Zhonghua Men Gate. Also nearby are Nanjing Massacre Memorial Hall and Nanjing Library.
In addition to a restaurant, Motel 168 Nanjing Hu Ju Road Inn features dry cleaning/laundry services. Other amenities include laundry facilities and free parking.
Guestrooms have complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, air conditioning, and desks; rooms also include slippers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. This Nanjing hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
Motel 168 Nanjing Hu Ju Road Inn has a restaurant on site.
Policies & Fees
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 15 per person (approximately)