Book your room at InterContinental Nairobi
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Intercontinental, Club RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel in Nairobi with a casino
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Kenyatta Mausoleum, National Assembly Building, and Teleposta Towers. Also nearby are Uhuru Park and Parliament Building.
In addition to a restaurant, InterContinental Nairobi features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a casino and a poolside bar.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, InterContinental Nairobi provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. This luxury hotel also offers a casino, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
InterContinental Nairobi has designated areas for smoking.
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 380
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Outdoor pool
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1968
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (2200 KES per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (2200 KES per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (2200 KES per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed internet (2200 KES per 24 hours surcharge)
Park your car
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
InterContinental Nairobi has a restaurant on site.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for InterContinental Nairobi
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Breakfast fee: KES 2225 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: KES 2200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): KES 2200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: KES 2200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: KES 2200 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: KES 18,000
- Deposit: KES 4450 per night
- Breakage deposit: KES 17800 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.