Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Oceanfront
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Oceanfront
Angle Ocean Front 3 bedroom Condo
Ocean-views in quiet Myrtle Beach resort zone
Situated on a quiet, beachfront hotel strip 4 miles north of downtown Myrtle Beach, this resort is 5 miles from the shops of Broadway At the Beach.
Golf at the Dunes
Guests at Ocean Reef Resort enjoy playing privileges at the private Dunes Golf Club, ocean and pool activities, and complimentary children's activities in summer.
Ocean Reef Resort guestrooms and 3-bedroom condos have microwave ovens and refrigerators, and feature balconies providing full or angled ocean views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ocean Reef Resort is within two miles of Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede. Broadway At The Beach is five miles away, and Hard Rock Amusement Park is within eight miles of the resort.
In summer, children enjoy complimentary, supervised indoor and outdoor activities, with surcharges added for certain arts and crafts and a weekly pizza night. The Ocean Reef Resort's fitness center offers cardio machines and a Universal gym. Adjacent are women's and men's locker rooms with showers and saunas. Four conference rooms provide 3700 square feet of meeting space.
Ample parking is facilitated by four parking lots/garages surrounding the hotel, all are complimentary.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Parking garage
- Free parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 345
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 15
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 344
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3700
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Café du Port - Breakfast buffet and à la carte menu daily. Air-conditioned dining room and open-air deck.
The Banana Boat - Casual bar with big-screen television, pool table. Air-conditioned. Open-air deck. Open evenings. Beverages only.
An irregularly shaped, 115-foot-long pool, small children's pool, and 12-person spa tub provide outdoor fun in summer. An indoor complex with a glass front that's removed in summer offers year-round water attractions comprising a 250-foot lazy river; a free-form pool measuring roughly 40-by-30 feet; a 50-foot-long children's water playground with a mushroom shower, "bucket drops," and rain showers; two four-person spa tubs; and an eight-person spa tub.
The beach lies just over wooden stairs that protect beach grasses. Umbrellas and beach chairs are available for rent. Between this South Carolina resort and the beach a lawn offers lounge chairs for sunbathing.
A water sports center 5.5 miles away offers a wide variety of rental equipment, including personal watercraft and windsurfers, and books parasailing flights and banana boat rides.
Guests enjoy playing privileges at the private Dunes Golf and Beach Club, which features an 18-hole championship course designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr. that has played host to PGA Senior Tour tournaments and the Women's U.S. Open. The Dunes is just one of the Myrtle Beach area's 120 golf courses, tee times at which the resort's golf center will arrange.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: USD 1 per person, per night
- Resort fee: USD 11.30 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night