Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Guest Room
- 1 king
One Bedroom Suite
- 1 king
- 1 king
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Muscat with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Sultan Qaboos Sports Complex. Regional attractions also include Sultan Armed Forces Museum and Port Sultan Qaboos.
At Park Inn by Radisson Muscat, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel also features a poolside bar and a rooftop terrace.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Park Inn by Radisson Muscat provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 5 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Park Inn by Radisson Muscat is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 175
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free covered parking
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free covered parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
The Palm Restaurant - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered. Open select days
RBG Bar and Grill - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: OMR 8 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: OMR 3 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): OMR 3 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: OMR 3 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: OMR 3 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.