Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Mt. Laurel
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Mount Laurel eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Moorestown Mall, Garden State Discovery Museum, and Laurel Acres Park. Local attractions also include Barclay Farmstead Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Mt. Laurel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Mt. Laurel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Mt. Laurel provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site at this 3-star property. Event facilities measure 1200 square feet (108 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Courtyard by Marriott Mt. Laurel is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (feet) - 1200
- Conference space size (meters) - 108
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard by Marriott Mt. Laurel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 8.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet or full menu. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.