Please enter your travel dates.
- Two Twin Beds
Trier hotel in the historical district
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is close to Church of Our Lady, Cathedral of Trier, and Rhineland Museum. Also nearby are Black Gate and Roman Bridge.
Hotel Aulmann provides complimentary wireless Internet access, multilingual staff, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and self parking.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Aulmann features multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Trier hotel also offers express check-in, express check-out, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 4
- Half board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self parking
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking, Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are 7 AM-10 PM. Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM must contact the property in advance to arrange check-in. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5,00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30,00 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.