Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Best Available rate
- One King Bed
Executive Room - Best Available rate
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed - Best Available rate,
- One King Bed
5-star luxury hotel with 3 restaurants in Moscow (Begovoy)
This luxury hotel is located in Moscow (Begovoy), close to Central Moscow Hippodrome, Megasport Arena, and Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception. Also nearby are Experimentanium and Glinka National Museum Consortium of Musical Culture.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to LCD televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include kitchens. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Renaissance Moscow Monarch Centre Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 366
- Number of floors - 15
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2010
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom phone
- Shower/tub combination
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Mozaic - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Premier - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
Restaurant Mozaic: All-day dining restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Restaurant Premier: Specialty evening fine dining restaurant open for dinner. Mediterranean, Italian, French, fusion cuisine. Best place for fine dining!Allegro Lobby Bar & Lounge: Lobby bar where you can enjoy the freshest sushi, meals and salads and sip a new exotic or your favourite cocktail.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 3
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Russia will be charged the national value-added tax A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: RUB 1600 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: RUB 800 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 3800 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: RUB 1200 per day
- Deposit: RUB 5000 per day
- Additional Details
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.