Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
- One King Bed
Standard Single Room, 1 Single Bed
- One Single Bed
Hotel with a restaurant, in Moscow (Presnensky)
This hotel is located in Moscow (Presnensky), close to Greater Church of the Ascension, Moscow Kremlin, and Red Square. Also nearby are St. Basil's Cathedral and Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts.
In addition to a restaurant, Arbat House features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property will be closed from 5 January 2014 to 10 January 2014 for renovations and will resume operation once the renovation is complete (completion date subject to change).Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Moscow hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Total number of rooms - 120
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1984
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Arbat House has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1800 per night
- Additional Details
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.